Parents How to add a link

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

auswi

Proud Parent
Just been trying to add a link indicating a particular post on here and got stuck... Know it's basic but couldn't figure it out?

I found the link chain sign and the keyboard wants to write in blue but unsure what to write in the URL box?

I'd be grateful if someone could help me please.

Or you could copy the link from the forum listing or wherever.
Right click if using a mouse, then copy.
On an iPad, hold your finger down until the little menu pops up and select copy.

Thanks Coz :)

Think that I'm using my iPhone is the issue- I'll have a try tomorrow on a laptop.

You can just copy and past the link, you don't have to use the little chain thing.

Use the site from safari rather than the app because I don't know how it works in that and can't be bothered checking just now.
Go to the search listing or whatever, where you can see the thread you want to link to, then instead of touching to click it, touch and leave your finger down. A little pop up menu will appear. Select "Copy" from that list.
To paste into your new thread or comment, tap lightly and a little menu will pop up from which you can select Paste. If tapping lightly doesn't work, hold down your finger where you want to paste it, hold it down for a couple of seconds (whilst you get used to it) then lift your finger, that should make the menu pop up. You might need to try this a few times if you haven't done it before.

Yay!!! Did it!!

Thanks so much- wonder if that's how Dd feels when she gets a new skill LOL

Reactions: COz
Did you bounce on the spot? (Do they grow out of that?) Perhaps you should have a chocolate milk :)

Yep- bounced on the spot and celebrated with chocolate; milk went in the tea:)

Dd still jumps about with new skills:)

I always joke with her that OBVIOUSLY she's not working hard enough with all that energy to jump about with , which makes her laugh.

Must stop somewhere though, the bouncy thing!

I still bounce when I get excited about something. Is that not normal for the mother of a teen and a preteen? Lmao. Gotta keep your enthusiasm for life and all that!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back