how to watch the Olympics

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

munchkin3

Proud Parent
Im sooooo excited!!!! I cant wait to spend hours watching all the sports! especially on my lunch break!

I am trying to figure out all options for watching this time. It seems EVERY Olympics, I miss some major news because NBC chooses its not news! I want to know how ALL the countries are doing!

for US Cable, can I watch the BBC thread and get Olympics? I know I can watch through Tunnelbear on the computer....And go to Canada......

Any suggestions???

Im sooooo excited!!!! I cant wait to spend hours watching all the sports! especially on my lunch break!

I am trying to figure out all options for watching this time. It seems EVERY Olympics, I miss some major news because NBC chooses its not news! I want to know how ALL the countries are doing!

for US Cable, can I watch the BBC thread and get Olympics? I know I can watch through Tunnelbear on the computer....And go to Canada......

Any suggestions???

For BBC use tunnelbear and go to the UK!! They usually have fab coverage and their commentary is way better than the US's.

The BBC is the British Broadcasting Company, on of the best broadcasters in the world. Its a government funded broadcaster and so, over her, carries no adverts. It also has a duty to provide quality broadcasting. There sports coverage is very good, and is generally commentated on by eloquent knowledgeable people.

Tunnelbear is a VPN service so you can watch geographically blocked services such as national broadcasters.

So I assume that if I have BBC on my cable, it will not show the Olympics since NBC has the rights though.......

We don't have one of the preferred providers for NBCOlympics.com so we only got to watch 30 minutes of the mens' podium training.

Help!!!

My cable doesn't qualify ( very basic) so I did the Tunnel bear thing. It works! I was able to browse the BBC's sports offerings. Only downside is that I have to watch on the computer but that's ok.

My cable doesn't qualify ( very basic) so I did the Tunnel bear thing. It works! I was able to browse the BBC's sports offerings. Only downside is that I have to watch on the computer but that's ok.
Ok, so what is tunnel bear? We don't even have cable...just the basic free channels.

Ok, so what is tunnel bear? We don't even have cable...just the basic free channels.
Go to the Tunnel bear website if you want to watch from your computer or download the app for mobile devices. I have mine on the computer. Once you turn it on, you can use your browser to access sites like BBC that aren't available in the US.

Go to the Tunnel bear website if you want to watch from your computer or download the app for mobile devices. I have mine on the computer. Once you turn it on, you can use your browser to access sites like BBC that aren't available in the US.
Awesome!!! Thanks so much!!!

Hmm, BBC iPlayer doesn't seem to work using Hola VPN. A recent article I found says BBC is cracking down on VPN and blocks anyone using VPN (even people within the UK).

Anyone outside the UK able to watch BBC iPlayer using VPN?

Hmm, BBC iPlayer doesn't seem to work using Hola VPN. A recent article I found says BBC is cracking down on VPN and blocks anyone using VPN (even people within the UK).

Anyone outside the UK able to watch BBC iPlayer using VPN?

The previous posts discuss using tunnel bear for the BBC.

I find HOLA works some days and not others.

I added NBC Sports channel to my ROKU and it's fantastic!

This made me go check my Apple TV. Totally amazing. Every prelim group, every event and routine covered.

On a totally personal side note, I am also really excited to get to watch the entire equestrian story unfold. This was my sport growing up and Usually we are only lucky enough to get the top couple of runs. Very exciting!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back