Parents how would you fix this leo?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I usually go to Joan's but I do have michaels close , but Joaans is easier since its close to the gym and youngest dd can only go in my car due to car seat issues lol :) is it at Joaans ?

Ha ha...I think there may be a misunderstanding here. I didn't mean to buy a new leo (no way), I meant to buy a new crystall. :)

I usually go to Joan's but I do have michaels close , but Joaans is easier since its close to the gym and youngest dd can only go in my car due to car seat issues lol :) is it at Joaans ?
The wand isn't the same as a bedazzler. If you follow the link that iwannabemargo posted earlier in this thread you will see the type of thing - it is kind of like a fat pen with a flat tip which heats up. You press the tip on the individual crystals to melt the glue (through the crystal) and bond it to the leotard (being sure to protect the leotard with pressing cloth as specified by SurpriseGymMom). It is much less messy and smelly than glue (I know this having just glued about 300 crystals on a Cinderella costume for an upcoming pantomime because the costume person had not bought hotfix ones!)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back