I found a good site for comp hairstyles

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Deanna

Moderator/Proud Parent
Proud Parent
Its called princesshairstyles.com . She also has a youtube channel. If you type hair4myprincess it will come up with her video tutorials. Her site has more styles, and mostly step by step pictures. I spent a good amount of time on here earlier looking for hairstyles. I did find a few threads about it, but in most they were old threads and the pictures had been romoved. So, I just thought I would share with you all.

I'm not great with hair, but a few of these look like I might be able to do them. I might try a couple of these on DD - I like the look of the ribbon fake french braid, and the five-strand braid.

Thanks for the links. I am hair challenged but hopefully can get some good easy ideas for my DD.

I have had this page bookmarked for quite awhile now. She does some pretty neat things not all competition hair though.

I am a fan of the basketweave hairdo :) (for my DD of course)

We love that site! Allison always looks through and picks what she wants me to do. We do it for practice a lot and she's developing quite the reputation.:)

I loved this site. I just found it last week. I admit that I tried a couple and they were harder than I thought. My daughter gave her own hair a shot and she loved it, simple but it worked!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back