I just can't win...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Okay, here's my question:

I can never ever win aa at meets. I always come second. Always to my sister. I can't bear it, and about halfway round the meet, when I know I just can't win now, I give up and can't do it anymore. So my question is, how cani give myself better chances to win? Or cani not? X

Sent from my iPad using ChalkBucket mobile app

Treat every practice as a meet. Especially when you are practicing your routines pretend there is a judge watching you. During practice when your sister may be slacking off or not trying as hard, you will know that you are trying harder and your confidence may build. Then at a meet you won't have to worry about beating your sister, just making sure your routines are just how you did in practice which were better than your sister's.

Treat every practice as a meet. Especially when you are practicing your routines pretend there is a judge watching you. During practice when your sister may be slacking off or not trying as hard, you will know that you are trying harder and your confidence may build. Then at a meet you won't have to worry about beating your sister, just making sure your routines are just how you did in practice which were better than your sister's.

Thanks catharinna!
You also help with my other post! Thank you x

Sent from my iPad using ChalkBucket mobile app

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back