I like the new CB look

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm not sure that I really like it, but I think it will grow on me! It is a lot harder for me to understand, and I miss the pink:( But yes, this one is more gender unbiased.

Notamaom, you do know that there was always another option available, we had the pink one, but we also had another one in black that you could access on your home page. I always forget to mention it to the guys as it seems a bit s.exist!

I LIKE it!! Over the years the pink got boring and easy to spot that I was up to no good at school!!!

This is the original Chalk Bucket skin from back in 2005. As we move forward into the future...we will have a couple more choices for skins, but all very simple like this one. The "pink" skin was very difficult to upgrade.

At one time...I thought we needed a fancy skin to draw people in. The Chalk Bucket is a great gymnastics community that should be based on it's content and members...not it's skin.

The Chalk Bucket is a great gymnastics community that should be based on it's content and members...not it's skin.
I totally agree but we all know looks is what sells.:rolleyes:

Notamaom, you do know that there was always another option available, we had the pink one, but we also had another one in black that you could access on your home page. I always forget to mention it to the guys as it seems a bit s.exist!
Yeah, I think you did tell me once and it's coming back now.

I LIKE it!! Over the years the pink got boring and easy to spot that I was up to no good at school!!!
It's also a little embarrassing for me when spotted.

Last edited:
I'm not really crazy about the new look but I guess it will grow on me. I find it a little more difficult to navigate but i'm not the most computer savvy either so any change always throws me for a loop..

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back