WAG I need your help!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

PLEASE VOTE! If you don't think it's the best picture and doesn't deserve to win a photo contest, then don't vote. But it IS the best picture by far, so please vote for it!

Thank you all! Keep the help coming! Let me know if you voted! Don't let basketball beat gymnastics!

Over 200 people have already viewed this thread! If JUST HALF of them would take the 10 seconds it takes to vote for some gymnasts, we'd be blowing the photo contest away!

Please gymnastics community, harness your collective power and fight for the good of all gymnasts!

Should be second to last page, make sure you've gone to the Photo Voting album. Also should be the link above in the original post. Team Bounce Girls' Gymnastics.

Keep voting! Listen to the people, it is a really cute picture and should win any team photo contest! Thanks for all the help so far! Keep it coming! It only takes a second to vote!

I voted a few weeks ago (saw your Youtube video), but everyone who hasn't needs to go do it! JAO posts some super awesome coaching videos/drills for FREE and totally deserves this!

Just casted a vote! Currently at 206. C'mon Chalkbucket we can do it if we put the power to it! :D:applause::jump:

THANK YOU ALL! Thank you so much! Keep it coming! Let's get out ahead! Share the page after you've voted and make your friends vote too!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back