Inbox Limit for Conversations (Private Messages)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
Since the change to the new forum software...inbox limits have been removed. Due to the large amounts of conversations (PM's) that are taking place on the site (and the increased server cost)...a limit will be imposed again. These limits will be greatly increased for our CB Booster Club members (premium members).

The limit will be as follows...
  • Regular Members - 50 messages
  • CB Booster Club Members - 500 messages
  • CB Booster Club Board Members (NEW Upgrade!) - 5000 messages

Once your inbox is full...you will not be able to receive conversations (PM's). Please delete your old conversations (PM's) to get below the limit.

Sorry for the inconvenience...please let me know if you have any questions.

Can you tell us what the "CB Booster Club Board Members" status means?

It will be the new...super premium...highly upgraded...help support the site...NO ADS anywhere version of the CB Booster Club for the very low price of only $25/year.

I have a very long conversation going with somebody, and I would like to save some of the more recent messages. Is there any way to delete individual messages from the conversation or do I just have to delete the whole thing?

I have a very long conversation going with somebody, and I would like to save some of the more recent messages. Is there any way to delete individual messages from the conversation or do I just have to delete the whole thing?

I'm actually not sure...I'll see what I can figure out.

It counts by conversations...so you can just keep the whole thing and it counts as 1.

Due to the fact that the software counts a conversation with 1000 messages as 1 conversation...the limit for regular members will be lowered to 30 conversations.

The limits are now...
  • Regular Members - 30 conversations
  • CB Booster Club Members - 500 conversations
  • CB Booster Club Board Members (NEW Upgrade!) - 5000 conversations
Sorry for the issue...please support the site if you can by joining the Booster Club at the following link...

http://www.chalkbucket.com/forums/pages/booster-club/

Ok, stupid question probably, but how do I delete a conversation? Can't see the option anywhere.

Good question...

You just click on the box next to the conversation and click "leave conversation".

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back