Injury-prone

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

rockyrose

Gymnast
I swear I am always getting hurt. Usually my injuries are sprains that heal within a week, but still are making it hard to progress in gym. (And they keep screwing up my running schedules! ) For example, last night I did a terrible backwalkover on floor because I wanted to work on my control for beam & I smacked the side of my heel off a pipe on the wall. Anyone else feel injury prone too?

I am injury prone too. I'm in the doctors office about once every few months for some injury. I broke my foot. Tore my acl. Tore my meniscus. Tore cartilage. Sprained my ankle. Ect.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using ChalkBucket mobile app

I'm injury prone too! In fact, I'm at the orthopedic doctor so much that every time I go he says welcome back

Sent from my iPod touch using ChalkBucket mobile app :)

I"M INJURY PRONE TOO!!! I've broken my arms 7 times in total, my ankle maybe 3, my foot once, sprained my ankle a bazillion times, and sprained and broken my wrists and elbows! UGGHHH!!!!

Yeah, I've had a ton of injuries. At school we had to write down every injury we've ever had, and my list was by far the longest! In the last 2 years, however, it's gotten much better:) I think it's because before, I was a little kid anymore, and I didn't know any better. I take more caution now:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back