Parents iPhone app for scores?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymnastMomX2

Proud Parent
I know this has been posted before but I can't seem to find anything using search on my
Phone. What is the best score tracking app? I have the "meet tracker" app and it's ok, but I seem to remember someone posting one that looked better. Thanks!

Another push for Tumble tally. Love its ease! Have used it for two seasons now and enjoy always having the team stats at my finger tips.

I know this has been posted before but I can't seem to find anything using search on my
Phone. What is the best score tracking app? I have the "meet tracker" app and it's ok, but I seem to remember someone posting one that looked better. Thanks!

Hi everyone, I'm very new to this forum and have loved reading through it so far - very helpful information! I happened to come across this thread and I know it's a bit old but I have found a new gymnastics meet tracker that works very well. It's called "Gymnastics Meet Scores".

I've been putting in previous meet information, so far works well. Shows previous scores, averages, personal bests, etc. I'm happy with it. Just wanted to share in case anyone's still looking.

I've downloaded about 4-5 different meet trackers onto my iPhones. At first, I limited myself to the free ones. I made it through 2 seasons with Meet Tracker and it is a perfectly fine free app - but no bells and whistles. I finally downloaded Tumble Tally and it is my favorite one. Very easy to use. My daughters, however, prefer Meetacular because they can link pictures of each meet to the scores and then can go back to old meets or seasons and look at scores, pictures, etc. all at the same time.

I always liked Meetacular until they finally released the Tumble Tally app for iphones. Tumble tally is easier to navigate but Meetacular has a nicer look to it!

I like GymStat. I like the way you add in scores (not by rolling a dial but by typing the numbers) and I like that I can keep all of her seasons there and they are organized by year.

Meetacular for me and wife. We use it on iPhone, iPad, and Android phone. The dev isn't working on the Android app anymore though because the majority of the downloads were for iOS and there are just too many different screen sizes for Android.

I just downloaded Salute to try. It is fine so far. Not sure what I should expect other than tracking the scores! LOL I'll look at tumble tally as well now...

each one has pros and cons. I love GymStat, love how the set up is......all in one place, enter scores and awards all in same spot and it's organized by seasons, and I can add notes about the meet....BUT, I wish that I could add start values and be able to enter awards as Tie when needed (right now I put in 1T or 1T/2 when needed--meaning tied for 1st but placed 2nd. Meet Tracker has ability to add Start Values.....but I don't like the set up as well as GymStat

I use Tumble Tally and it works perfectly for my use, tracking my daughter. No updates for us Android users, but it works for me, so I'll just keep hoping. Organizes meets by seasons. I keep meaning to go back and enter all her previous seasons, but haven't.

Tried Meetacular, but was annoyed by the fact that the events are listed in alphabetical order, not the order they compete in. Just couldn't get used to it and it bugged me. Didn't care for My Meet Stats for the same reason. Haven't tried any others yet.

Thanks for this thread, I had tried a few meet scoring apps a few years back and they were terrible. I just downloaded tumble tally and I love it!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back