Parents It's that time of the year again... Regionals???

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So this girl must have made the NIT meet for Level 10s (if she's an alternate for Nationals, as Easterns is just for Level 9s) and that's a huge accomplishment, especially for a first year level 10. The NIT meet is on the Sunday of JO Nationals (on May 13th )

I think that's right. I still don't get all the optional stuff since my daughter is still in compulsories. :D I know that she is thrilled since she's been struggling with an ankle injury she got prior to Regionals. Good luck to everyone's kids who made it to Nationals! And good luck to anyone who has a level 7 or 8 heading to their regional meet this weekend. DD's gym mates are heading south this weekend for their regionals.

Regionals for my DD was last night and she finished 6th AA--top 12 go to Westerns, so we'll be traveling to Boise in two weeks! She is THRILLED to say the least, as was I :)!

My dd has regionals this Saturday very exciting and nervous for her.

Sally - Does she have Regionals on 5/5? If so, good luck! All level 9 qualifiers will be at Easterns/Westerns this weekend too! Excited and nervous all wrapped up in one - that's me...

Good luck to all girls!

Sorry I get it lol told you I am slow, yes she does 5/5 I think that is a good date to compete on.

My dd competes on 5/5 too, she said Mom, it's Cinco de Mayo! Not that we are spanish or anything, but she is right - hope it turns out to be a great day for all... :)

gymtigermom - thanks for asking. Overall it was a good day, not perfect, but she did great. She placed 4th on bars, 7th on floor and 6th AA. Beam was somewhat of a disaster, she didn't fall off the beam, but big bobbles and she actually touched the beam on one of the bobbles. Not her best beam showing!

Now onto 10, already working the upgrades! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back