Joscleyn's Videos!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

J

Jroberson

Ok I took a great idea from Starmaker and made my signature my Youtube URL so now everyone can see what I'm so excited about! Feel free to leave comments here or on the videos. To answer a few questions ahead of time, yes joscelyn is small and looks like a baby, she turned four in Feb 2010, and she has been taking gymnastics classes for a solid year, and she loves doing it, we don't have to encourage hard work, we have to encourage taking breaks. She actually will get up in the middle of a movie or TV show if she bored wih it and do cartwheels and round offs. the next Video I plan to make with be her doing a cartwheel on the beam! A short beam of course. I hope you all enjoy the videos! I know she still keeps my jaw on the floor!
here is the link just in case.

YouTube - Dadderob03's Channel

I know I replied to this thread and so did another member. Some wierd stuff going on at the CB.

She is simpy adorable, and very talented.I can see why to are such a proud Daddy.

Lucy is our Jack Russell terrier and she was trying to get my wife's attention! My wife insisted that I not put that video on YouTube, but when its that good,,,,,,well you can see what happened. Hilarious!

Your daughter is adorable! She is so good at gymnastics for a 3 yr old. i was amazed! her talent show on youtube was very cute/good. cant wait to see more videos uloaded :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back