WAG Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

CaitsMoM

Proud Parent
Has anyone gone? We are going tomorrow and wanted to know if the celeb gymnasts sign autographs? My daughter has had a lifetime dream of meeting Nastia Luiken (her idol lol) and I was hoping she could get her autograph but people have told me they don't sign anything?
Thank you :)

At my stop some gymnasts came to the railing after to sign autographs. But I don't believe Nastia was one of them, the Fierce 5 and the 2012 mens gym team have to leave right away to get ready for the meet and greet and I'm pretty sure nastia does the meet and greet as well which means she would not sign them either.

So unless you have meet and greet passes it's probably not going to happen.

Although they do stay at Hilton Hotels ;) My Dad was at the hotel for a business meeting and ended up meeting them all in the lobby.

We went Thursday night and part of autographs depended on luck. On our side of the arena the male gymnasts who weren't on the national/Olympic team stayed after to sign autographs. On the other side of the arena, Alicia Sacramone, Chellsie Memmel and some of the other ladies were signing. DD was a little bummed because she wanted Alicia's and Chellsies'. But, we signed up for the meet and greet and got all the current Olympian's signatures. Honestly, it kind of felt like Nastia was the one who seemed the least fond of the meet and greet. I was little disappointed in her attitude (her performance in the show was stunning). I'm sure she was tired, but if I got paid as much as she did, I would at least try to smile like some of the others did.

I thought Aly was the best interacting with the crowd. She ran up and down the side high fiving girls a couple times -- no one else did that (at least on our side). Also, we got Anna Li's autograph in the hallway. Everyone was just walking by her like they didn't know who she was. Once we stopped, other people started asking.

The show was fantastic though.

Ugh it sounds like you need alot of luck...no we didn't even know there was a meet and greet so she's is not doing it! I have my fingers crossed! Thanks for the info :)

Ugh it sounds like you need alot of luck...no we didn't even know there was a meet and greet so she's is not doing it! I have my fingers crossed! Thanks for the info :)

Just try making your way down to the side of the arena as the show ends. As another poster said some of the gymnasts will stand there for a short while and sign autographs and you can get some pictures. To do the meet and greet you had to buy the highest priced ticket. My gymmie though Nastia was one who was much more interested in meeting the fans at our stop which was over 2 months ago. I'm sure by now they're all quite tired.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back