WAG Kellogg's Tour

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Thanks for this info - I feel they really haven't done a good job of explaining it, the official info only says when the doors open but not when the chalk talk starts. How long before the doors opened would you say the line started? Was there time to buy souvenirs before the talk? What were the most popular items being autographed?

We showed up about forty minutes before the doors opened for the chalk talk and we were waay at the back of the line. All the seating for the chalk talk was good seating though, and we were fine. The souvenirs were not for sale (neither was food) before nor during the talk. There were no autographs at that time though, so no biggie. If you head out right as the chalk talk ends you should be able to be in a short line for either food or souvenirs. The autograph session is after the show and we didn't have tickets for that, but we know a teammate who brought a leo to be signed. My girls were able to get a few autographs as soon as the show was over, from the front row, and they used the baseball caps they got at the trials. I think bringing something from home is totally ok.

I got there a little after doors open (my DD was already inside bc she was participating in the show) and there was no line. There was no opportunity to get autographs during the chalk talk. You sit in the stands, and a panel of gymnasts sit in stools on the floor with Nastia asking questions. However, I believe VIP tickets get an autograph session afterwards (we had Platinum tix so don't know for sure -- but was told it's sort of an autograph assembly line.) Also, I know of a couple girls who just stuck around after and got a few random autographs. I don't think there is any problem bringing something from home for autographs. I believe there are also programs for sale that could be used for autographs, and assume the official VIP autograph session has something for autographs if you need it.

DD never falters in her love of gymnastics, but last night the Kellogg Tour may have cemented that love for years to come. Sure the tumbling was basic for gymnasts of this caliber, but it was still impressive and a wonderful show. DD will always get to say she saw her heros Simone, Aly, Gabby, Ashton, Jordyn, Nastia and all the rest. Such better role models than many of today's stars

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back