MAG Kinesio Tape

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

skschlag

Staff member
Gold Membership
Proud Parent
I am thinking about trying this on D's shoulder. His PT used it a lot when we were still going. Do any experienced coaches have any input? Suggestions?

My dd uses it when coming off injury. Her pt shows us how to tape it and now she does it herself. See if you could stop by your pt to show you how to apply it.

It's very expensive and it does not always stick well.

It seems to work for certain things though.

Thanks guys. He had some luck with it after the first injury so I was thinking it might help this time. I think it is worth a shot...

P&F uses it if her knee plays up, and I used it on my shoulder I damaged the rotator cuff. Great stuff. I buy it online on rolls. Pink for practice and beige for comps.

I saw it at Marshall's tonight for 14.99...I am not sure if it works, because luckily we have not needed it, but I think that is considerably less expensive than the cost at other places!!

If you find a chiropractic school with a store of supplies and supplements they have it cheapest.

DD uses it for chronic stuff and it works great. We recently had to do a shoulder and it healed well. You can find taping ideas on internet if you google it. If PT can't help show you how to put it on.

Good luck with any injury ice, time , rest and tape! MD too....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back