Parents Kylie's L4 State Meet Report (video)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gym-mom-fla

Proud Parent
Wow, I can't believe L4 is over! It literally flew by! Kylie had her state meet this week-end and she did awesome! We are so proud of her!

She started on bars, which is her favorite event. She did a very clean routine with just a little step-out on her dismount. Scored a 9.575, so she is off to a great start!

Beam was next, and just a little bobble on her turn, but other than that, very pretty. She scored a 9.375, so far so good!

Floor was beautiful, at least to mom! She has worked so hard with her floor coach on expression and I really saw her show it in this routine. She scored a 9.45.

Last was vault and she rocked it! Her personal best with a 9.725! Yeah!

Onto awards:)

Bars 2nd place
Beam 1st place State Champion
Floor 4th place
Vault 2nd place

All-Around 38.125 First Place State Champion!!

She was so happy, I think she is still smiling! Her team also got 1st place Team for small team, they were so excited! Not bad for 4 girls who have only been L4's for 6 months! So proud of all of them. Now onto Level 5!!

YouTube - Gymnastics Level 4 State Meet

wow, what a great job! She lloked great. Congrats on such a wonderful perfomance. Im sure it felt nice to have her hard work pay off!

On to L5!! :)

WOW! she is really good! she is a level 6 now? she is really good! how old is she now? how k=long has she been doing gymnastics? :) :) :):):):):):):):)

YAY !!!!! Congrat's on a job well done. I just love her smiling on the podium, she is just beaming ( no pun intended, well maybe a little !!).

Can't wait to hear about L5 !!!!

WOW those are some crazy high super impressive scores!!!

WAY TO GO Kylie! She is a beautiful little gymnast. Hope maybe you can spare some state fairies for us in a few months...even just one or two would be nice!:p

Wow! Great job!! Congratulations state champ!!! I love her bars--she is so straight and has really great form. How old is she? She looks so young!

I was wondering when you were going to post.Congrats Kylie Fl state champ!!!! She did an amazing job and 4th on fl I could not imagine seeing a cleaner routine.Big high 5's and she is so going rock L5!

Wow! She looks amazing!! Congrats to her. Definitely a well deserved State Championship!!! I am sure she is going to amaze us at L5 as well!!!!!

WOW! Her routines, lines, form are just gorgeous! I actually find her beam and bars scores on the low side. If she scored a 9.3 for that beam routine Olivia will never get a 9 on beam. Soooo tough!

Anyways, I LOVED her smile and face beaming up on that podium. She must still be on cloud nine. I can't wait to see her level 5! She's totally going to rock!! :D

She did a fantastic job! Congrats to her and good luck at level 5!!

Wow, she looked absolutely fantastic! Congrats to Kyle on being State champ! She is going to rock Level 5!

Meg

HOLY COW what awesome scores!! And well deserved too!! She looked amazing. I will have to show this video to Alex. She will be amazed! I don't think I have ever seen anyone score a 38 at any meet Alex has attended. Way to go Kylie!! I bet she rocks Level 5 just as hard!!

AWESOME! You must be so proud of your gymmie!

I have to say I like the way they put the 1st place person on the podium first. That way they get to enjoy their moment much longer. All the meets I have been to they start from lowest to highest.

Thank you all so much for all of your very sweet words! She is 8 years old for those that asked, and she still has a baby face, which I love:)! Her floor placed 4th although it was the 3rd highest score, but there was a tie for 2nd so that bumped her down. On both vault and bars she was .025 from 1st...oh well! Her group was tough, lots of talented girls. She is loving training all the L5 stuff now and having a blast. Kind of nice to have the meet pressure off for awhile! Thanks again for all of the kind remarks, we so love the CB!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back