Parents Kyrie's 1st Level 6 competition, 7 yo

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Awesome job, lovely form and control on her skills and amazing how quickly she got thise routines down so well. FUnny to see her so tiny on the podium with the big girls!

Awesome first L6 meet! Her bars must have been pretty good if she got an 8.55!

Adorable!

She has such great form and poise for a little one. I enjoyed watching her video.

Hopefully we'll get to see bars next time :D

Last edited:
absolutely amazing to be competing those routines so well so quickly! She has such lovely "finishes" with her hands on beam...love it!
Congrats to her!:)

Great first meet! Cant wait to see the next one. Kick hubby when she goes on bars. That was a good score for level 6!

WOW! A-MA-ZING!!!

She did really great. Reminds me of DD's BFF. A lot of natural talent. She had a great first meet.

Wow!! What a beautiful gymnast! Such poise, grace and control for such a young and little sprite! You can definitely see the natural talent that she has. Great first Level 6 meet!!!

Great Job Kyrie! Callie saw the her video and had to say," I like her ending pose!" Why are those poses so darn important to these kids? I know, it's their one chance at originality. :)

Congrats on a fabulous 1st level 6 meet! Very nice form and control. Can't wait to hear how her season progresses :D.

Your video popped up while we were watching practice tonight. Our gym moms all oohed and ahhed. Kyrie's grins are infectious. :D

Great job you can see she has a lot of natural talent. I really liked her vault. You did a really nice job with the video loved seeing the pictures of her just being a regular 7 year old mixed in!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back