L4 State meet done!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

lhmom

Proud Parent
State meet-the toughest meet of the season. She was in a much tougher section this year than last and I had no idea how things would go. Of course to look at her, she showed no nerves. ;) Started on floor-she put out the best floor routine of the season after working hard on it at practice the last few weeks. Score:9.725 (2nd). Vault was next-not as strong as I have seen her do it, but still did ok. Score: 9.525 (10th). Next was bars. You could tell she was being much more cautious and she had a step out on the dismount. Still, score was 9.50 (7th). Last was beam. OK, I confess that I didn't breathe the entire time she was up there. :p When she's nervous, that's where it shows. She had a slight bobble, but otherwise it was the most solid routine she'd had all season. Score: 9.50 (2nd). She met a personal goal of scoring a 9.5+ on all events and came in 2nd with a 38.250 (season high for her). In the group that she was in, 2nd definitely felt as good as 1st to her.:D Now I am breathing a big sigh of relief and she's excited to start working on level 5 skills (although she will have 2 more fun meets next month and Feb at level 4). Hope to have video up later tonight. Thanks for letting me share!!

Amazing! She had a fantastic State meet - good for her!!! Those are some incredible scores, btw :) She really rocked this season and I am sure it has been so good for her confidence as a gymnast. Great to hear she did so well. Congrats!

wow !! fantastic scores !! congratulations to your DD !!! and bonus, you get to breathe now !!! sounds like she is ready for L5 !!!

Holy smokes those are some high scores!! Congratulations to your dd and I hope she has fun training for level 5!

Wow those are some really high scores. Sounds like she did very well. I was surprised on how high her scores were and she placed 10th and 7th. Wow. Congrats to your DD. She had an amazing state meet.

Those are insanely high scores!!! WOW she has rocked and rolled L4! So happy for her and big congrats on 2nd place at state!!

WOW!!! We don't see scores like that around here that often either She must be so proud to have achieved her goal! I would say she is more than ready to move to L5! Congrats to her outstanding state meet!! WTG!!

Thanks everyone! She was so happy that she met her personal goals at her biggest meet and I am thrilled for her. Now on to me being nervous about level 5. :p

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back