WAG L9 Easterns location?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I think it's wasn't announced last year until October . Keep checking the usag website- that's usually where you will find it first then your state/regional website

INDIANAPOLIS, Sept. 29, 2014 – USA Gymnastics has selected the sites for the 2015 Women's Junior Olympic Level 9 Eastern and Western Championships. The 2015 Women's Junior Olympic Level 9 Eastern Championships will be held at the Osceola Heritage Park Exhibition Hall in Kissimmee, Fla., and the Level 9 Western Championships will be staged at the Spokane (Wash.) Convention Center. Held May 8-10, the Eastern and Western Championships are the competitive season's culmination event and feature the best gymnasts in the country for Level 9.

INDIANAPOLIS, Sept. 29, 2014 – USA Gymnastics has selected the sites for the 2015 Women's Junior Olympic Level 9 Eastern and Western Championships. The 2015 Women's Junior Olympic Level 9 Eastern Championships will be held at the Osceola Heritage Park Exhibition Hall in Kissimmee, Fla., and the Level 9 Western Championships will be staged at the Spokane (Wash.) Convention Center. Held May 8-10, the Eastern and Western Championships are the competitive season's culmination event and feature the best gymnasts in the country for Level 9.
Oh I wonder if we have a meet that weekend. Hold on do I want to drive across state with DD. Not really. Nevermind

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back