Parents Last vidéo i will post of DD Claudie

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Thanks for sharing that with us. Claudie is such a lovely and talented gymnast. Very sad that she can no longer continue to do the sport she loves. :( Have always enjoyed her videos. Hope she can find something else she really enjoys doing.

I too will miss seeing Claudie's videos-she is a great gymnast and a very spirited person. Thanks for sharing and I am sure she will continue to shine in whatever she chooses to do next.

I'm so sorry that Claudie can't continue with what she loves to do! She is a natural and I really enjoyed watching her do her thing. I really wish that I had a magic wand or a Genie's lamp for you :(.

BTW - I love the close up shots of her hands on the bars! Very creative shots and really show the mechanics of the giants. And the shot of her chalking up is really lovely too. I'm so glad that they allowed you to go out there and video her :).

Makes me sad that Claudie is unable to continue! SHe is such a talented girl! I enjoyed watching the video. The close ups were awesome! I hope to get some footage like that in the future! Tell her to keep her chin up and I am sure she will succeed at whatever the future holds for her!

This makes me so sad! She is a beautiful gymnast and it's apparent that she just loves it. I loved your video. I hope that she finds something new to be as passionate about. Good luck!

I'm so sorry that Claudie can't continue with what she loves to do! She is a natural and I really enjoyed watching her do her thing. I really wish that I had a magic wand or a Genie's lamp for you :(.

BTW - I love the close up shots of her hands on the bars! Very creative shots and really show the mechanics of the giants. And the shot of her chalking up is really lovely too. I'm so glad that they allowed you to go out there and video her :).

Forgot to say that I loved those close ups on bars and beam too, really awesome!! I had never seen grips in action up close. Cool video.

Thank you everyone for your kind word. Just let you know that Claudie is going well, she says that she miss gymnastics (i think she miss more her teamates), but she now practicing VOLLEYBALL, and she LOVE it !!!! She practice tweece a week after school ( in her school). She also hurt herself after a big smash of the coach on her tumb !

She receive this week an award from the regional gymnastic association for her hard work and her results for the year 2009-2010. She was really happy and we think that it close very well her carreer as a gymnast.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back