WAG Latest Simone Video

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

vagymmomma

Proud Parent
Aliya's recent bars video made me think "Wow". Now USAG drops this new video of Simone and I am thinking the same thing. Aliya gets bonus points for popping out a kid, but Simone is adding difficulty ... after a year off!! Double double off beam?? Shaposh 1/2? The new generation of American girls is quite amazing, but Aliya and Simone just take my breath away.

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/988447410648006657
(if the link does work, try on Facebook).

Can't wait for the next Olympics.

Amazing! I loved hearing Laurent speak about Simone and training her. He knows what a singular amazing athlete she is, but also knows he has things to offer her and things he can help her improve. Very inspiring.

On a different note...is Ashton now training at WCC?

That video was incredible.

I love that she is upgrading. She’s so amazing. What I loved most about the video was when Laurent talked about how he believes in her and now she needs to believe in herself more, particularly on bars.

All gymnasts need to know that their coaches believe in them.

I thought she had peaked, especially since she had taken 18 months off, but that yurchenko triple and double double off beam made me think otherwise... she's on fire!!

Simone’s upgrades are incredible for such a short time…I wonder if she will compete the TTY? I think it will be good for her to have a training partner in the gym.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back