Parents Leggings

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gym-Mom

Proud Parent
Is your daughter allowed to wear leggings to practice? Our gym allows it. My daughter loves to wear leggings to school too, so I am looking for some new places to buy them. Where do you like to buy leggings? We generally just get hers at Target, but would love some new ideas.

My two dds are the only two that where leggings to gym, I'm not sure why , they say it's nice when it's really cold in the gym, but I don't think there's a rule about it. My kids where uniform to school so they can't wear leggings unless it's under a skirt or dress but we like to get our leggings from target, Walmart, they love Nike and under armour leggings all though those are pretty pricey, Ivivva and lulu lemon as well are populate with my girls but again those are pretty expensive.

Our gym doesn't allow leggings and only allows the bar shorts when it's not a meet week. I'm sure our girls would love to wear them especially with it being so cold in the gym.

Yes, it has been really nice, since it is colder. I get cold in there and I am fully clothed. Of course, I'm not doing a full workout either ;)

Neither my DDs gym nor school allow leggings, but she loves to wear them when at home. We used to buy all of her leggings from Delia's but I think they have all closed now. She likes the live love dream clothes at aero a lot too- she says they are incredibly comfy. When I catch a sale, their clothes can be cheaper than walmart.

My daughter is 5. She is just now growing out of the 5t clothes and into the "big kids" section. This has made it easier to buy athletic wear. I just looked at the LLD leggings and she would love them, if they had them in her size.

Is your daughter allowed to wear leggings to practice? Our gym allows it. My daughter loves to wear leggings to school too, so I am looking for some new places to buy them. Where do you like to buy leggings? We generally just get hers at Target, but would love some new ideas.
Dd is allowed to but prefers not to unless she's really cold. She does wear capris leggings for dance sometimes too. For gym and dance, we like the Champion capris leggings form Target. Actually dd likes them for everyday wear too. She has some other leggings from Target but likes the Champion ones a lot more. They are inexpensive and comfortable. They make full length one too.

Our girls wear them in the winter. My daughter wears a size 8 in kids. The best places I have found for reasonably priced ones is Target, Justice, and Walmart. I just got really nice cute ones on clearance from Walmart for $7. All the ones I have got from these stores have been under $10. I just can't justify the cost at the sporting good stores. I do find some good deals on Reebok sometimes at Dicks.

Kohl's. DD doesn't wear them at gym, she's just not cold enough, though she will wear shorts. But she does wear them under dresses at school and Kohl's has a good selection of thinner ones and thicker/lined ones.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back