WAG Level 8 beam acro series. Please help

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I think this might be the plan, last night she was working HS Korbut on the low beam, She likes the Korbut, so will just need to figure out what first skill works in that connection best I guess. Thank you everyone for your suggestions.
If she does the BT Korbutt, if she does a round off gainer dismount would this fulfill all her 4 B requirements?

Round off, gainer to the side of the beam? A gainer starts from one foot and a round-off lands on two, so I'm confused.

Anyways, BT and Korbut would be a C and a B. Round-off is a B. She probably has an A dismount, but then she gets her 4th B from dance (split jump, switch leap, tuck 1/2, straight jump 3/4, straddle jump, among others).

Round off, gainer to the side of the beam? A gainer starts from one foot and a round-off lands on two, so I'm confused.
:oops: right you are. CW gainer dismount of the end of the beam, she did that all L7

Anyways, BT and Korbut would be a C and a B. Round-off is a B. She probably has an A dismount, but then she gets her 4th B from dance (split jump, switch leap, tuck 1/2, straight jump 3/4, straddle jump, among others).
so if she does the BT and Korbut, CW and gainer dismount, does she have enough acro for this to be "up to level" 2 B's from dance and 2 more A's from Dance?

Is she connecting the BT and Korbut?
And keep in mind CJO is a little bit different, to be "up to level" to incur no deduction it says in the manual they are expected to have acro series with 2 flight elements, additional acro B and one across C.

Is she connecting the BT and Korbut?
And keep in mind CJO is a little bit different, to be "up to level" to incur no deduction it says in the manual they are expected to have acro series with 2 flight elements, additional acro B and one across C.
The plan would be to connect the BT and Korbut, so that would be the connection, and a B and a C.
So to be up to level, she would need another B acro
CW + gainer dismount would be 2 A acro elements
then 2 A dance, and 1 B dance and she would meet all the requirements?

The plan would be to connect the BT and Korbut, so that would be the connection, and a B and a C.
So to be up to level, she would need another B acro
CW + gainer dismount would be 2 A acro elements
then 2 A dance, and 1 B dance and she would meet all the requirements?

4 A - CW, gainer dismount, dance (full turn likely), other dance (anything really)
4 B - back tuck, korbut, additional B acro (round-off, front handspring, front walkover, press mount), B dance skill (split jump?)

She would then have a B+C flight connection, another B acro, and an A+A dismount series. Seems good on level. Some might take 0.05 in distribution for no B dismount or B in the dismount combo.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back