Level 8 beam series

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymashleyy

i'm going to be a level 8 next year and i was wondering what series are possible for a level 8. Except here's the catch, i have had many injuries recently and cannot learn/do backhandspring(s) and i therefore cannot do and bhsp bhsp series or anything including bhsp's or backwalkovers. What other series are possible for me to do? in the future i may be able to do these series but for now, i'm recovering from surgery and cannot do those skills for another 9-12 months.

i'm going to be a level 8 next year and i was wondering what series are possible for a level 8. Except here's the catch, i have had many injuries recently and cannot learn/do backhandspring(s) and i therefore cannot do and bhsp bhsp series or anything including bhsp's or backwalkovers. What other series are possible for me to do? in the future i may be able to do these series but for now, i'm recovering from surgery and cannot do those skills for another 9-12 months.

so i would either do a forward series like other people are saying or do something like a round-off or cartwheel backtuck, unless you can't do a back tuck due to your injury. you could also try something like cartwheel swing front-walkover or something along those lines. the best answer though would probably be to ask your coach.

Well im thinking if she is not able to do bwo she wont be able to do any front stuff either. so the ones i can think of off the top of my head are cartwheel ro and a ro back extension roll.

Since you need a series with flight in one skill and cannot have a C skill (like a buck tuck), I think your easiest option would be a CW/RO.
If you can do front bending skills, you could do front walkover/FHS or FHS/FHS or FHS step out/RO.

Like fuzi said, the best and easiest option would me CW/RO, unless you can do front bending skills. I hope your injuries get better soon! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back