Level4 Meet Sunday *HELP PLEASE*

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

Gymnast*

I Am a Level for gymnast and my first meet is comming up Sunday. I need help on my Long-Hand Pullover and Round off backhandspring. My coaches say my shoulder flexibilaty is not good and im really tight in my shoulders and that thats why im not making them both. I really want to do good on my meet. Any tips on how to MAKE my long-hand pullover and Backhandspring? :confused:

i am a level for gymnast and my first meet is comming up sunday. I need help on my long-hand pullover and round off backhandspring. My coaches say my shoulder flexibilaty is not good and im really tight in my shoulders and that thats why im not making them both. I really want to do good on my meet. Any tips on how to make my long-hand pullover and backhandspring? :confused:
i really need help

Hey Gymnast* I had the same problem withe the ROBHS last year and my coach told me to do shoulder stretches every day because I was very tight. Here are a few. do a backbend against a wall and try to push your shoulders forward so they touch the wall. Do a few of these every day. Also, lay on your stomach on the ground with a chair in front of you. Put your hands on the chair and keep your arms straight while laying flat on the ground. I hope those weren't too confusing, they are hard to explain. Another thing that will help your ROBHS is to get a good run and lunge on your roundoff and reach far out.

I hope this helps

Good luck at your level 4 meet, is it your first one?

I have my first Level 4 meet this Saturday.

Hey Gymnast* I had the same problem withe the ROBHS last year and my coach told me to do shoulder stretches every day because I was very tight. Here are a few. do a backbend against a wall and try to push your shoulders forward so they touch the wall. Do a few of these every day. Also, lay on your stomach on the ground with a chair in front of you. Put your hands on the chair and keep your arms straight while laying flat on the ground. I hope those weren't too confusing, they are hard to explain. Another thing that will help your ROBHS is to get a good run and lunge on your roundoff and reach far out.

I hope this helps

Good luck at your level 4 meet, is it your first one?

I have my first Level 4 meet this Saturday.
Thank You so much. My coaches have told me the same thing about the bridge. :) yes this is my very first meet not including my mauch meet. And i am going to try the chair thing. How old are you? (im asking because im 12 and most of my teamates are alot younger than me)

Being your first meet you sound anxious. Just enjoy the meet and learn from the experience. Do you best but don't get too caught up in the hype that the experience becomes a blur.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back