WAG Lexie Priessman?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Anyone hear about Lexie's recent gym switch to Perfection? I saw MLT's post the other day on facebook saying that Lexie had decided to leave because she needed a change. Is Perfection equipped to deal with elites? What do you guys think about her recent switch? Is it for the better or for the worst? Sorry if this is old news, I did a quick search and didn't see anyone mention it.

I have no idea what's going on but just have to say how sad it must be for MLT...I have a meltdown just losing a level 4 to another gym. To have a kid you've trained all the way to elite and who then decides to go somewhere else must be heartbreaking:(She seems like a very caring coach.

I think there's more to this story...Cassie Whitcomb went to Perfection her Sr year as well (after a lifetime at CGA) ...maybe Lexie is hoping to be viable for college gymnastics when she gets there (vs Cassie who was medically retired early on) so she felt she needed a change in her training regimen to salvage what is left of her body...

I though Cassie went to Legacy gymnastics in Kentucky? Did she go there on paper? I am pretty sure at that point in time many hoped Cassie would go to Enrique but apparently Enrique promised not to take any of the elites when he left.

I heard she went with Enrique when he was starting Perfection...I don't think he "took" her per se, but she was done at CGA

yea, thanks guys..now that song is stuck in my head, and for some reason i see a fish dancing to it in shark tale lol

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back