Meet Rport (:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

B Gymnast

I can't believe the 7th meet of the season is over already! I competed at the St. LOuis Classic on Friday, and it wasn't exactly my best meet, but I've been going through a lot at gym lately..
We started on floor and I did okay.. I didn't compete my full again ): I did them on Monday but on Wednesday and Thursday I wasn't even going for back tucks. I warmed up my layout, though, so I got to compete.. I got a 9.25.. It's my lowest score of the season so far, but it's not a bad score so I'm okay with it.. I was SOO close to placing.. A girl with a 9.275 placed.. Lol.
Vault wasn't my best, but again not bad.. I got a 9.0 (also my lowest of the season). I placed 4th.
Bars was good considering my giant fears. I stopped after my low bar cast and it counted as a fall on the bar, so I got 5 tenths off.. But I did do my giants so that's a plus :) I got a 7.45 (again breaking my goal of not getting any 7's this year).
Beam was okay.. I had a few wobbles and I didn't really connect my series but they counted it.. I got an 8.825 and placed 6th.
My AA was a 34.525.. It's my lowest of the season, but not a horrible score so it's okay.. (ohh and I also broke my goal of not getting below a 35...) Lol.. So not the best meet, and I only have 2 left so wish me luck!! :)

(I'll post videos soon) :)

Well it seems like some meets are always better than others, but all in all, it seems like you did pretty well. Best of luck at your next two meets! Don't be too hard on yourself, everyone has off days and there are probably a lot of gymnasts who would have love to have had your score today! =)

Way to go. Sounds like you did pretty good. Maybe not as well as your used to. But those scores are nothing to sneeze at. Hold your head up..you did great

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back