Parents Meet tomorrow

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ingwe

Proud Parent
Morgan competes tomorrow morning (8:00 am) at the Charleston Cup. She could really use some "Don't fall off the Bars on your squat on" Fairies. LOL!! I really hope that she stays on because I really think she needs it for her confidence. She always looks great in practice so her workouts this week leave me no indication on how it may go. LOL!!

Anyone else going to be at this meet?

Not going, but we'll loan out our squat on fairies. We just need them back for dd's meet next weekend! I hear you on the confidence thing. DD had a rough couple of meets on bars, but the last two have gotten better so she is feeling much better about it.

Hope Morgan has a great meet!

I'll loan the squat on fairies to you for Friday morning as long as we can have them back for Saturday! Lily competes Saturday morning at Charleston Cup so we definitely need them back! Good luck to Morgan!

You got it! We need them back for Sunday though! lol It seems like those poor fairies are working double overtime these days!! They need a raise!

I'll loan the squat on fairies to you for Friday morning as long as we can have them back for Saturday! Lily competes Saturday morning at Charleston Cup so we definitely need them back! Good luck to Morgan!

Good luck to Lily as well!!!

Good luck to Flipper next weekend.

It's almost as if they (or at least my dd) falls one time and then it is in her head. She has NEVER mised a squat on (L5, and the one L6 meet she did) she missed it two meets ago and now can't make to save her life, unless it is during warm ups or in practice. LOL!

Thanks Tracy! It's Level 6 so I'm not expecting much in the way of scores, but she will be happy if she stays on the beam and doesn't fall on bars.

Thanks Tracy! It's Level 6 so I'm not expecting much in the way of scores, but she will be happy if she stays on the beam and doesn't fall on bars.

I hear you. LOL! This is a really hard meet as well. The judging is notoriously tough. . The also keep the girls in large age groups. (I think mine will be in the 7-12 division)
Last year a team from NC took every place in all 4 events. LOL!! (in L7) I was glad to see they weren't in our session. LOL!!

We are just hoping to make improvements from last meet, maybe stay on bars, and just to have fun. Trying not to focus on placements/medals.

Thanks for the heads up about the judging and age groups. I'll be sure to let Lily know what she's in for. She is 8 and therefore likley to be in a big group. Our L7s are really good so I'll be interested to see how they do. They are Sat. evening at 5.

I can send generic bar fairies. Will that help? Midget has been using them a lot lately and they are really good ones.

It's weird how they broke the 7's into two days. Our 7's are also really good. (not that my DD has made a huge contribution) They have come in 1st or 2nd place team at every meet so far. I am curious to see how they will do up against some really tough competition. We also have a team made up of all 2nd years, except for my DD. I wanted to stay Saturday night and watch the L10's and whoever else was there but unfortunately my Son has a baseball tournament and I have been assigned to work the gate on Saturday night :(

Our team is Beach Team.

Tracy, our gym is Gymstrada. We are from Virginia and this is our first trip to Charleston Cup. I'm not sure if there are L10s in the same session with our L7s but I'll look out for Beach Team.

Bella's Dad, we will take any fairies we can get! :)

We only have 1 L10 competing this meet. (The other 2 are injred) but she is going on Saturday night.

Oh, and your 8's are going at the same time as our 9's on Friday night so I am going to be able to see them.

Cool, though we have only two L8s I think. I think our L10s are in the same session as yours, though I could be wrong. I may have to check that out because we are going to be waiting to watch the L7s compete at 5:15.

Good luck!!!!!:D You are welcome to borrow our stay on the bar fairies (dont see any squat on ones in L4:)), but please send them back by Sunday at noon. You can just leave them in the Coliseum if you want...:p

We are going this weekend, so I am sending you the "do not fall on your squat on" fairies. Good luck to all of the girls that are going this weekend!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back