Meet Video

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I think you did a fine job and your video is just as good as everyone elses here. I know I have some that are a shakey mess LOL.

Keep up the good work.

Wow! That was so much fun to watch! My daughter struggles so with her squat-on... I can't wait to show her that sort of squat-on-from-underneath that you do on the bars. So cool! And your floor routine has so much drama and energy! What is your music?

You did it great!!
I really liked your video and your floor routine was great. As MaryA has said it has so much drama and energy. And a lot of Artistic Gymnast don't have the corporal expression that you have, you should be proud of it :)

First, I love your user name! Also, I thought you did really well considering it's your first meet. Good job!

I think you did a fantastic job. You looked very poised and looked like you had a great time. I loved hearing your Mom (i believe thats who it was) rooting you on. And the quality of the video is just fine. Its hard to get a good video at those meets anyway..so many people..the distance is so far sometimes..the lighting isnt always great. Heck my DDs look like a 90yr old fimled her i shake so darn bad..lol

That was fantastic! Especially considering it was your first meet! Can't wait to see more posts! I know Canadian levels are different from USAG, but what level are you?

I thought you did really well. And your video is better than anything I've taken (holding a sleeping baby and shaking, nervous hands)

Thanks you everyone! I am learning lots of new skills so i hope to put most of them in for the next meet in the middle of March! And my music is called Mausoleum and Escape. Its from slumdog millionaire (the movie) and my mom and I bought the cd and cut the music ourselves. nicci1999, I am a provincial level 4 for this meet and the next, and then I am moving up to provincial level 5 which is about level 9 in the states. Funny enough, the voice that is cheering for me is my mom's friend! My mom is too nervous for me to yell during my routines and she has a very loud voice so it can be distracting on some events. I get super nervous too so together we are a nervous wreck LOL! I would have put the video of the awards in where she nearly screams, but that was too much information to put on the internet for everyone to see as it has my club and full name. But boy did she cheer during the superbowl! My parents are originally from the states (Wisconsin and Indiana) so they were cheering for the packers. the only colors I could see was green and gold. My ears are still ringing...

Wow! That was so much fun to watch! My daughter struggles so with her squat-on... I can't wait to show her that sort of squat-on-from-underneath that you do on the bars. So cool! And your floor routine has so much drama and energy! What is your music?

We call it a sole circle in the states, LOL! And it is acceptable to do after a squat-on if the gymnast is losing her balance without a deduction--but only the first one.

I enjoyed the video and your gymnastics skills are coming along nicely. Since I didn't understand the scoring I guessed at your level and kinda thought it was about our Level 8 skills because on bars there wasn't a release (which comes in L9 here)...As far as the video, it looked just fine to me...I find that videos get harder to take as the levels get higher because you want so badly to stay in close, but in order to get the full routine, you have to either be fast with the zoom, or stay wide angle. I'm still working on that and miss the pointed toes sometimes. Again, I also enjoy the rah rah of mom/friends cheering and "willing" the gymnasts to get through their routines...It shows how much we care. Keep up the good work, it definitely shows.

Good job! Love your floor routine, too funny, a friend of mine has the same music, but cut differently! Keep up the hard work, you did awesome. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back