Meets after break

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Swiftli

Proud Parent
Well....here we go....DD has a meet this Sat. and next Sat. BOTH with a 7:50 registration time....yuck! One is about 1 1/2hrs. away and one is home.

All last season we had the early meets too! What is up with that?!...

In addition, when you add lack of practice time over the holidays should make interesting meets.....wish us luck!

Good luck to your DD. Those are the few times I wish I actually drank coffee, just to get me up and going.

So, I have to ask - how did she like her Christmas present, the week she won for Woodward?

My dd also has a meet on Saturday, which is after the first week back to practice. I think it will be a little rough too. I am nervous for my girl. At least we don't have to be there until 12:15 though. Good luck to your dd!

Wishing you and your daughter the best of luck this weekend. Early morning meets are the worst, but you do have the best choice of seating. My daughter's first meet is this Friday at 4:30. She is all excited that she gets to leave early from school. Her team actually practiced three days each week over break, so I am hoping the holidays don't have much affect on their performance.

Good luck this saturday! Sometimes a break does them wonder. DD had a meet this last Saturday after New Years. I thought with sleep deprivation and all I wasn't expecting much and she totally surprised me! Hopefully the early start time and lack of practice won't affect her too much either!

So, I have to ask - how did she like her Christmas present, the week she won for Woodward?

I'll post the video later. I think she was excited. I wrapped the certificate in a box. After all the other presents were opened we let her open that box. Although since she is only 8, I probably should have put some other clue in the box because she was a little slow reading the certificate and understanding what it said--lol.

I think a little anxiety has now set in because she can tend to be on the shy side and she is worried that she will have to go there by herself without friends....so I am on the hunt in the gym for any other teammate that would be willing to go or is already going.

Good luck, I know she'll do great at the meet. It seems like our kids often have a bit of a surge in skills after a break.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back