Meets- non-competative???

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm a level 3 non-competative gymnast; do we still have meets? I want to be competition so badly, but my family can't afford the 4-days-a-week training. I want to be able to show off my skills; do non-competative gymnasts still have meets???

I'm a level 3 non-competative gymnast; do we still have meets? I want to be competition so badly, but my family can't afford the 4-days-a-week training. I want to be able to show off my skills; do non-competative gymnasts still have meets???

I think your title says it all your a "non - competative gymnast" If you want to compete then you need to be in a different program. Otherwise its the end of year recitels.

if you really want to compete you can't be "non-competative". If the problem is the amount of time commitment and financial issues talk to your coaches and ask about team. You also should get your parents involve in this conversation.

You should check with your gym. Our gym is having some in-house meets this year for kids who want to compete but are not on the team and won't go to outside meets.

I think 3stars has a good point. You should ask your gym about opportunities to "show off" your skills. We do not have a comp team where I work, but I do have an upper level non-comp class that does exhibitions in the community, recital @ the end of the year, & some in-house type performances/meets.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back