MIOBI returns!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have never seen this show, although I've heard of it. When is it on? Is it appropriate for a 6 year old?

Clover- I'd say no for a 6 year old. It's aimed at teens, but unlike 'Stick It' the gymnastics movie, it focuses way less on gym and more on teen soap issues like *** and partying and parents cheating. You can scroll down for some more details that might be spoilers (prob not, just in case since we can't make text white anymore!)

One of the main girls who's been working her butt of to make the National team just got pregnant and is keeping the baby and taking off, but will be back (the 20 some year old actress is pregnant in real life... but still). One girl lost her virginity to another girl on the team's boyfriend, who is also a male gymnast on their team, etc. Definitely not kid material!

I watched it for a bit but it really doesn't focus on the gymnastics at all and when it does it's soooo far off from real. I like bad teen drama like Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill and stuff but IMO this got realllly bad.

I'd like to know if the girl who plays emily on MIOBI is returning?If she is what will they do about the pregnancy since i heard the girl that portrays her has already had her second child.

I absolutely detest this show and everytime it's brought up on here it drives me nuts. Nothing about this show is accurate in regards to any level of gymnastics that I have seen. The level 10s at my daughter's gym, not even elites just level 10s, hardly have enough time in the day to juggle gymnastics and school work, let alone the soap opera bull that is on this show. Additionally, and maybe this is just in our area, but there are no gyms around here where upper level boys and girls train along side one another.

Nothing would make me happier than to hear that this show is cancelled forever :D

Tornado51 was banned for creating a duplicate account to promote the series.

I agree the show is totally unrealistic, but as it is rarely shown in Canada, I gave up even trying to follow it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back