More hilarious videos from xtranormal

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I guess this wasn't made by the "pushy parent" author? "she is a HOT mess...." too funny! Guess this is part 2 of the "When will Susie be kipping"?

I guess this wasn't made by the "pushy parent" author? "she is a HOT mess...." too funny! Guess this is part 2 of the "When will Susie be kipping"?

Not sure if this is round 2 to "when will my Susie be kipping", it looks fairly new, so it could be. I wonder if the same coach created it? I hope they keep coming though, they make me laugh.

These always make me laugh. Sadly, Im sure this actually happens more than I would imagine. I love the coaches responses though. And Im sure thats more of what they would like to say than do..lol

These always make me laugh. Sadly, Im sure this actually happens more than I would imagine. I love the coaches responses though. And Im sure thats more of what they would like to say than do..lol

I'm guessing tons of coaches would love to respond like that! It was very funny!

Quote:
"Not sure if this is round 2 to "when will my Susie be kipping", it looks fairly new, so it could be. I wonder if the same coach created it?"

Different username, different coach than the original Susie-kipping video. The fictional gymnast "Susie" appears to have become an internet gymnastics meme, which is funny in and of itself. She's like the Chuck Norris of gymnastics, but I guess the opposite.

Hysterical - caution, do NOT watch with a mouth full of liquid or if you are in need of using the ladies room!!!!!

When the coach respond with WTH and she's a Hot Mess I thought that I was going to lose it!

Oh my this is just so funny. Must be Level 7 by 7. Hee hee. the hot mess bit is hilarious.

In the first line is it "dd susie"? Love it!!!
JAO - Your Susie vid was AWESOME!!!

I.m not sure, but it does sound like she says My dd Susie. Definitely funny, but I'm not the author...just thought it was funny enough to oss it on:)

LOL! This is too funny!! At the same time, as Deanna said, sadly all too true.

That was hilarious! Can't believe I missed it. While I found the kipping video funny, it was way to long. This was short and sweet and funny.

Very funny! "You are just jealous of my Susie's talent and awesomeness!"

Great way to start the day I'm still chuckling....;)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back