Parents My 11 year old DD just received a recruiting letter!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm in shock!!! She's 11 going into 6th grade!! I had no idea they could start this early!!! OMG!!!
[emphasis added]

This is the big loophole...they aren't "Prospective Student Athletes" until they start high school. Until then, the recruiting rules are kinda mushy.

Right, but most level 8's don't get recruitment letters. She's training hopes and has a YouTube channel and chalk warrior profile, so she's getting visibility and has some very high level skills. She's a great little gymnast! :)

Right, but most level 8's don't get recruitment letters. She's training hopes and has a YouTube channel and chalk warrior profile, so she's getting visibility and has some very high level skills. She's a great little gymnast! :)

Not sure if you were referring to my post, but I completely agree with you! I was just wondering if other were inquiring about OP's DDs level out of curiosity bc I was kind of wondering why that mattered, lol.

Not sure if you were referring to my post, but I completely agree with you! I was just wondering if other were inquiring about OP's DDs level out of curiosity bc I was kind of wondering why that mattered, lol.
No, I'm sorry. I just saw where people posted she just competed level 8 and meant that I never hear of level 8's getting letters. I wish! Ha!! This is a different situation.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back