Parents My Susie Videos....Hilarious!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Oh those are hilarious! Couldn't get the link to work so went on youtube and searched them out - well worth my lunch break :D

I just love the "hot mess" comment in My Suzie is so talented". The dead pan voices make it so much funnier. These videos never go out of style.

I haven't watched these in a while, but "my susie is talented" reminds me of some parents. :D I also like the one about level 5 bars when the gymnast insists that she did a routine that deserved a 10.

I can't get these to load and can't find the first one on You Tube...? I know I have seen some Susie videos..

LMAO. Those are a riot. Didn't watch the whole "kip" one as it seemed to be getting repetitive (much like real life, I suppose), but loved the "hot mess" in the other one.

"She trains her kips on her bar at home and I am spotting her on her giants...haven't you seen her YouTube videos?" Bahahahaha!

Nothing like a little Susie to put it all into perspective ;)

Oh my...it's exciting to know that all our children will be going to the Olympics together. I am sure Suzie will be on the National Team with us, too:) GO SUZIE!!!!

I love this!!! Should be shown to all new gym mums (like me), it has given me some much needed perspective and I'm just going to enjoy seeing my son enjoy gym and not worry about how he progresses, just as long as he is having fun

These are laugh-out-loud funny. Hysterical. I am sure we can all see someone we know in both videos...and maybe even a little bit of our pre-team/L4 selves before reality struck.

Does anyone know who makes these? Any Chalkbucket regulars want to fess up: Dunno, Bog, JBS??

The youtube user JAOVideos created what I believe was the original version 'when will my susie start kipping?'. He posts on the chalkbucket sometimes.

That is my understanding. JAO is also the king of kip skill videos, every kip tip is in them. I guess he probably got sick of being asked.

as to the second video, it wasn't me who made it but I can bet every coach, or long time parent, here could have been the creator.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back