NCAA NCAA Semis/Finals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gym_dad32608

Proud Parent
What a night last night. I feel really bad for OU, worse for Bama. Im just shocked that OU showed they are human too. After so many years of seemingly rising up and just performing when they needed to, we took it for granted that OU would always do that. While its sad for the current team, it really is a testament to the legacy that KJ and all the previous teams have built. And Bama, ugh, how could the gods let Blanco go out like that? What a disaster, I feel worse for them.

One would say its now LSU's to lose with Cal close behind, but who knows, Utah and Florida are certainly capable of topping those squads under reasonable circumstances, but after the mess of the semifinals, I cant see the same thing repeating on the finals.

My husband, who knows very little about college gymnastics chose LSU as his national champion for the year during preseason!

I honestly just can't believe how many falls there were in that second session.

Before OU competed on beam, KJ had to get the beam fixed before they competed because it was moving. I can’t help but wonder if that’s why Alabama had so many falls on beam but SURELY someone would’ve said something… Right?!!

Before OU competed on beam, KJ had to get the beam fixed before they competed because it was moving. I can’t help but wonder if that’s why Alabama had so many falls on beam but SURELY someone would’ve said something… Right?!!
I don't know if that really amounts to much because there was an individual qualifier who went after all six from Alabama and she hit just fine.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back