Parents need advice (re: competing while sick)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I find that during the day she is normal just first thing and last part of the day is her worst. Luckily she is in the middle of the day.

Wallinbl I was thinking the same thing when she said it was ok in the begining of the day and gets worse as the day moves on. Lets see in Aussie land you guys are in the fall season right? So it could be spores from plants if its rainy then the mushroom spores can be tough. My son has those spring/fall issues especially at the begining of the seasons.

It is Autumn here and in Australia it is beautiful sunshine and the top of about 27 degrees Celsius. But I will go and get it checked out next week though. The kids have school holidays now for two weeks. She just sounds really chocked up still and a cough. It has been about a week now. [h=3][/h]

ChssAddct - what is a germ bomb and how do they do it?

Seriously sounds like a great idea!!

I am getting tired of parents bringing sick kids to gym and to meets. These are always very loving, well educated, well intentioned moms. And then they often complain when other parents do the same thing, forgetting that they themselves brought their sick child to the gym just 1 week ago. Happens ALL the time. A child will rebound from an illness much more quickly if allowed to stay home and rest. And not share the germ with friends who will in turn share the germ with your child (making your child sick again!)

Thank you and I'll get off my soapbox now. Sorry for hijacking the thread just a bit! A real peeve of mine.

*** You have an amazing DD there ChssAddct!! Way To Go!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back