New Grips

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Which grips do you like better

• Total voters
G

gymnastallstar7

So i recentlly need new grips I had Ballies double buckle for less then 3 months about 2 months ad 3 weeks and they were very thin and ripped in half :mad:

So now Im on the quest for finding new grips

Im between 3 different brand

Reisport
Us Glove
English bulldog

which one is best I dont like thin grips i like pretty thick ones but not super thick

Also I have had both buckle and velcro People say velcro is good and buckle scweek but i think bukle is safeer with one is better

i also have normal sized hands but dont want a girp that is super duper wide a mormal sized wieth

One more thing they have theise protec reisport grips and i was wondering if those are harder and good for me im a level 7

Thanks and also please take the poll if u would like

Well I just finished my level 7 season and I used the Reisport velco. The velcro ones from reisport are very good, but i hate having to revelcro them after every turn. Have you used velcro before or just buckle?????? I had the english bulldog grips twice and both times they strached out so i found reisport better. I have used both velcro and buckle, but it has been like 2 years since I used buckle. I am too in the process of getting new grips and i think i am going to get Reisport buckle, and if I don't like the buckle next year I will switch back to velcro.I guess it is just a personal preference between velcro and buckle. In the end I guess im just saying I would choose Reisprt velcro or buckle.

My DD has used English Bulldog for the last 5 yrs but the last 2 pairs were really bad leather got smooth an didnt work well after a bout 6months.

So this last time we bought Reisport and she is very happy with them. She will only use the double buckles now at level 8. She said training giants and other big skills made her realize the velcro just isnt good for training optional bars. Too many reps needed loosen the vlecro easily. i think vlecro verses buckle is more of a personal preferance.

Best wishes

OK So far i think Im going with the brand Reisport they seem the best and i heard that english bulldog isnt that good and i think usglove is made really werid so im between 2 grips

Reisprt reqular or the reisport protec and like i said i dont like thin grips i like kinda hard one and ones that dont get thinner and break and im a level 7 casue i heard the prtecs are more for eleite but im not sure

My DD has used English Bulldog for the last 5 yrs but the last 2 pairs were really bad leather got smooth an didnt work well after a bout 6months.

So this last time we bought Reisport and she is very happy with them. She will only use the double buckles now at level 8. She said training giants and other big skills made her realize the velcro just isnt good for training optional bars. Too many reps needed loosen the vlecro easily. i think vlecro verses buckle is more of a personal preferance.

Best wishes

THank you should i get the protec or the reqular and i like harder grips not thin ones

Well I just finished my level 7 season and I used the Reisport velco. The velcro ones from reisport are very good, but i hate having to revelcro them after every turn. Have you used velcro before or just buckle?????? I had the english bulldog grips twice and both times they strached out so i found reisport better. I have used both velcro and buckle, but it has been like 2 years since I used buckle. I am too in the process of getting new grips and i think i am going to get Reisport buckle, and if I don't like the buckle next year I will switch back to velcro.I guess it is just a personal preference between velcro and buckle. In the end I guess im just saying I would choose Reisprt velcro or buckle.

should i get protec or regular ones i like harder grips and im in level 7 i hate thinn ones

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back