Parents New level 6??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

For our gymnast with the CW routine on beam, she had nothing to upgrade to...which was why she was a L6. She got a roundoff at the end of the year and competed that a couple of times. She was ready for L7 on the other events and competed clear hip handstand giant fly away, and front tuck front tuck and a back layout on floor.

And this season we are in the same spot...awesome L8 skills on 3 events...L7 on beam.

For our gymnast with the CW routine on beam, she had nothing to upgrade to...which was why she was a L6. She got a roundoff at the end of the year and competed that a couple of times. She was ready for L7 on the other events and competed clear hip handstand giant fly away, and front tuck front tuck and a back layout on floor.

And this season we are in the same spot...awesome L8 skills on 3 events...L7 on beam.
That is exactly my point. My DD is in a similar position. Level 7 ready but not quite on beam. So will start at 6 but do her level 7 skills that are ready.

Thanks all. Interesting. Our coach is requiring the bhs on beam so my 9 year old is doing a bwo-bwo and bhs (she can do on medium beam not high so far). I cannot imagine her sticking these at the first meets :)

On floor I don't think she has a ft. She will so fhs connected to something and 2 ro-bhs-bt or layout.

We will see how it goes!

Thanks all. Interesting. Our coach is requiring the bhs on beam so my 9 year old is doing a bwo-bwo and bhs (she can do on medium beam not high so far). I cannot imagine her sticking these at the first meets :)

On floor I don't think she has a ft. She will so fhs connected to something and 2 ro-bhs-bt or layout.

We will see how it goes!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back