WAG New Music Coming Soon!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Energym Music

Advertiser
We are working hard in the studio to bring you some of the best new floor tracks ever heard! We would love to have your input, though.

If you have a great song idea for a floor track, send us an email to [email protected] and we'll be sure to consider it!!

We have been on your site for the past few weeks trying to find new music. It would be great to have more dramatic pieces of music. Most people do not want popular radio songs for the older levels. We are struggling to find dramatic music with big booms that has not be heard over and over and over and over! Thanks for asking.

I just went on your site and I have to tell you. I loved your clip of Carol of the Bells. Its what I would use if I had a program.

Some great comments! For non-cheesy orchestral and dramatic pieces, make sure to check out our Energym Original tracks. And there will be more of those in a few weeks.

Thanks txgymfan!

Keep the ideas coming!

My DD likes Gypsy Rhapsody but says she wishes it had a contrasting slower section for some classical floor work. Something about it not repeating as much but grows.

I think she has scoured every possible music site looking for next years routine and thus far she comes back to this and has even asked it I could edit it!

We encourage our customers to have us do the edits. We have the original files and can make them sound musical and "not like edits".

She might want to think about having us do a custom mashup for her where we combine two songs into one. It costs a bit more, but she'll have a track unlike anyone else's and it will still sound totally pro!

Just email us at [email protected] if you're interested or call us during weekday business hours.

We encourage our customers to have us do the edits. We have the original files and can make them sound musical and "not like edits".

She might want to think about having us do a custom mashup for her where we combine two songs into one. It costs a bit more, but she'll have a track unlike anyone else's and it will still sound totally pro!

Just email us at [email protected] if you're interested or call us during weekday business hours.
Great idea I don't think she knew that could be done!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back