Off Topic New phone

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Which phone is better

• The Droid (Verizon)

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I-phone (AT&T)

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Something else (please post about it!)

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
N

NYgymfan

I need a new phone. I'm having trouble deciding....Droid, or I-phone. Does anyone have an opinion??

I have the iPhone and I love it. However, I was in the at&t store with my daughter this weekend and the guy was showing me the new Samsung phone. I can't remember the name of it. It has a bigger screen and the music is "goggle music". He said that he is very excited about it. I have had my iphone for 2 years. My son also has a newer version of the iphone and he loves his. The updates do take a few days to work kinks out.

Goggle music? Did you mean Google, perhaps? ;)

If the phone is running Google software, its probably running the Android operating system, which is the system running on the Droid and different from the Apple software on the I-phone.

Ha.Google!:) I don't remember much except it had an"interactive" screen. That was cool. I have also heard good things about the Droid. Good luck.

I love my iphone, though I am with Bell Canada and not AT&T. My biggest peeve, and it is the same with the AT&T one, is that the iphones are locked even if they have a sim card. TRavel with the iphomne is a joke as once you leave Canada (or the US for you lot) you cannot use the data at all and calling is VERY pricey.

I love sim technology, there is no need for our phones to be so tied down, Europe has it right.

Iphone is great, I love all that it can do, but if I just wanted to make calls, I would go for a nokia handset.

i love my iphone! my phone is unlocked/jailbroken so it can be used at other countries. it also comes with many free apps, ringtones and themes. i have seen some of the droid phones and they look pretty cool too, good luck! i dont think you could go wrong either way.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back