Parents New region colors

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Region 4 is pink.
That’s weird. 5 did a whole color reveal video and are light pink- is 4 hot pink? Maybe it’s one light shade and one dark shade of a color this year? DD is super curious about our region but haven’t heard anything yet.

Sorry I don't know about this but what do region colors mean? Is it that you wear those colors to nationals?
It's the colors for Easterns/Westerns and Nationals. It's not that big of a deal, just fun for the girls to know the colors if they qualify for those events. They get a training leo, comp leo, sweatshirt and t-shirt in the colors so it's just about that. My daughter had a very specific color she was hoping for, and it looks like she got her wish!

It's the colors for Easterns/Westerns and Nationals. It's not that big of a deal, just fun for the girls to know the colors if they qualify for those events. They get a training leo, comp leo, sweatshirt and t-shirt in the colors so it's just about that. My daughter had a very specific color she was hoping for, and it looks like she got her wish!
Ahh thank you so much for the info? Not making it to nationals/Easterns/westerns so even though my region has my fav color it doesnt matter haha

Region 3 also uses their color for leos for camps, and level 7-8 and xcel regional meets. Plus shirts/clothes etc for coaches and familes to buy. I’d assume other regions do too, but not really sure, i think a lot of other regions wear state specific leos at regionals.

The "region" is a "team" at the upper levels... so it is their team color. The colors change every four years so no one gets their feeling hurt about having a color they don't like for too long.

7 is a pink color called cherry -
1716560117978.png

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back