New to team strength and stretching?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Today i found out that i will be moving up to the team YAY (im very excited) i will be starting in two weeks and seens as im on school holiday so does any one have any ideas for stretching and strength stuff to practice at home. btw i have a wide selection of weights and chin up bar as well as a floor bar and beam. Thanks

I have no idea what level you are going to be training but basically you should be doing...

Hanging Leg Lifts and skin the cats on the bar besides pullups, pullups in L, Leg Lift from Hang L to V.

Put the floor bar against the wall and get into a stomach to wall HS. Or just lots of handstands on the wall and off.

I can't think of too much use for the weights unless you can figure out a Straight/Stiff Leg Deadlift. You could do standing lunges with the weights as well. Again, I'm hesitant to go into weight usage since I have no idea where you are coming from (age, knowledge, barbell or dumbbells, level).

As well, work a lot of hollow and arch holds on the floor besides walkover/limber skills.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back