New to the forum

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi, and thanks for the forum. You saved me yesterday when my frustration was boiling. I am the mother of two new gymnasts. Both just level four last year and we are all HOOKED on gymnastics. The drama of the olympics and the season leading up to it has only gotten us more obsessed. My oldest was recruited into a gym by a old but somewhat famous coach who was strapped for cash at the time. We have since moved on but really enjoy the whole gym life. The kids like the exercise and the competion. They are very attached to their gym friends and generally have been enthralled with the whole thing. I am loving the friendship of the other parents, I like the drama of watching the "big girls" compete and am so happy the kids have found something they love. :p

Hi, welcome. Sounds like you really enjoy the gymworld.;) That is great. Glad your kids love it so much. I love the sport itself too and love to see my dd compete and train or hear her talk about what she has learned.

Welcome to this crazy world of gymnastics, it's okay though we know and understand each other here.......lol

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back