Parents News about Claudie !

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Thank you everyone for your kind word. Just let you know that Claudie is going well, she says that she miss gymnastics (i think she miss more her teamates), but she now practicing VOLLEYBALL, and she LOVE:lovestruck: it !!!! She practice tweece a week after school ( in her school). She also hurt herself after a big smash of the coach on her tumb !

She receive this week an award from the regional gymnastic association for her hard work and her results for the year 2009-2010. She was really happy and we think that it close very well her carreer as a gymnast.

If you didn't have the chance to see her last video, here is the link:

YouTube - Dernier vidéo de gymnastique - Claudie 12 ans

So glad to hear that things are going well for her. If you don't mind me asking I have tried looking but there are so many posts How come she can't do gymnastics anymore. I loved watching her video when you posted it. She is a very good gymnast.

What a wonderful award to close out her career! I'm sure that you're very proud of her and all of her hard work :). Congrats to Claudie!!!!

I'm so happy that she is loving volleyball and things are going well for her:D. Who knows, maybe she'll end up with a college scholarship for volleyball ;)

I'm glad she found a new sport to love. The video of her last practice made me cry - I'm such a big baby.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back