No coach?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So, my only meet left of gthe season is States! Unfortunately, since our coach moved and she was replaced, my scores have gradually dropped. She does not pay attention to any of my routines, so I have no idea how to improve. I asked her to watch, but she made me go condition for interupting and being rude. After a fractured heel, I would really like to get my skills back, but I'm getting sick of this coach and have come close to snapping at her several times. It's getting to the point that I don't feel like I have a coach. Any advice?

arrange for a sit down with your parent and coach. there are obviously some communication issues going on.

I would go to the owner of the gym and tell him/her what is going on, because gymnastics with out a coach first of all is dangerous and if he/she is not helping you get better than they are not doing there job correctly. Hang in there you will figure it out...good luck :)

tell your parents how you feel and get them involved. a meeting with parents you and the coaches/owner is needed.
Also you are coming back from an injury and you can't say by this date I will be perfect and back to my old self. your body will heal in its own time there is no rushing that. Don't let your scores being lower stress you. It's going to take time to get back to where you were. That is just how things are. Hang in there and know that with your parents behind you you will succeed.

Like the others have said, go to your parents and get them involved. Obviously the coach is not getting the message from you, so hopefully with others involved things can change! Don't stress out about the scores, you are coming back from an injury so that can take some time. You will get back to where you were! Hang in there!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back