Parents Not a DD brag but a relative one! Also questions on DC area gyms

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Very thorough research! You must be a great student!
Contact the Y program and see if there's anyone who drives by the Arlington metro station and could pick her up. You could even call both programs and ask if there is anyone who drives from your area. Maybe, in exchange for some gas money or weekend babysitting or whatever, someone would be willing to take her.

Very thorough research! You must be a great student!
Contact the Y program and see if there's anyone who drives by the Arlington metro station and could pick her up. You could even call both programs and ask if there is anyone who drives from your area. Maybe, in exchange for some gas money or weekend babysitting or whatever, someone would be willing to take her.

Great idea! That'd be perfect. Unfortunately my brother works long hours on the Hill so he can't always drive her. I might transfer to school here but that's still a maybe. I think I do very thorough research because sometimes I miss or do not understand what teachers say in school (lost in translation I guess!) so I've always tried to look things up as much as possible. I think a lot of my Deaf friends do too, whether it's school or going out to the movies or going to the hospital we always have to do lots of extra research, for special services and just access to general info!

You will not go wrong at the arlington Y. Phenomenal people. The female coach lives in DC. Go back to visit and ask her about carpool opportunities from the city!

Looks like Gabi is in good hands. I'm not just a gym mom anymore, I'm a gym grandma!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back