Parents Notable Members

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Congrats and thanks to all those on top of these lists.

I really appreciate all the time you all spend answering questions, sharing, venting, educating others, bragging, playing games,....

Also, a shout out to everyone else that participates. Together you all make CB what it is, a great community.

I'm so grateful I found this site as early in to this gymnastics thing as I did.

The enlightenment gained here led to us changing gyms. If we hadn't switched gyms when we did my daughter's path would have been drastically different. Not in a good way.

I'm so grateful I found this site as early in to this gymnastics thing as I did.

The enlightenment gained here led to us changing gyms. If we hadn't switched gyms when we did my daughter's path would have been drastically different. Not in a good way.

Same! I found this site before my ODD ever had her first meet, and only a couple of months into rec (which was all of the rec she did). I have definitely gotten insight and perspective from here that I could've never have gotten from gyms for various reasons. I doubt she would've ended up with more than three meets (her first meet, states, and regionals of that first season) if I couldn't brainstorm and figure it all out on my own here.

Thank you everyone for the support and the help.. and plenty of laughs too!

Last edited:
For all of you who have been here for the long haul, thank you. The knowledge and continuity you provide has kept CB a vibrant, supportive, community. You are why I and many other stay through life's ups and downs. If your DD has moved on and you stick around double thank you. We appreciate you.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back