WAG OCD in both elbows?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi, I was just diagnosed with OCD in my left elbow, but my right one is hurting too. Is it common to have it in both elbows?

It can happen, but it could also be a case of your right elbow doing more than it’s fair share of work because you are favouring it due to the OCD in your left elbow. The only way to know is to get it checked out by a doctor.

My daughter had OCD of her left elbow 2 years ago and learned that yes, sometimes both affected. The good news is that she did recover and after 8 months was back competing at almost full capacity. She just finished her level 8 season. Good luck to you!

My DD (level 7) was diagnosed with OCD in her elbow in May of last year. She was back doing everything again by Jan-Feb of this year. While she has not had it in her other elbow, I did ask about the likelihood of her getting it and the doctor said it can happen and all we can do is make sure we bring her in if she has any pain at all in that elbow. For your sanity, get that other one checked out! My daughter has not had any elbow issues (now has wrist stress fracture, but that is unrelated). Good luck! Just remember to go slow and let it heal!

Reactions: sce

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back