MAG Off to camp

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

skschlag

Staff member
Gold Membership
Proud Parent
Just put D on the shuttle to the airport! He and several of the other boys and girls from our gym are off to FlipFest. He was so excited he could barely contain it. Mom isn't doing quite as well. BUt I know he will have a blast!!!

He is going to have so much fun! My stinker of a son didn't call home once while he was there!! (I did speak to him once; but that was because he happened to walk by the phones when I was talking to his sister. :rolleyes:)

Mine better call. I am already freaking out with everything that can go wrong just getting there! That nightmare that he looses his ticket or leaves everything somewhere. Gotta trust the chaperones I suppose!

Well, I've seen him :) I love that they post pics and love that his was one of them tonight! Looks happy!! YAY!

I stalked the heck out of their FB page when my kids were there!!! The only problem is that my son is an expert at avoiding the camera. :mad:

Glad that you got to see him. Do you mind sharing which kid he is? I still have been checking out the page to just see how much fun all of the kids are having.

Oh, and on a side note - I can't wait until next year. Our new gym goes as a team and 2+ coaches go too. And they load picture of the kids to the gym's website. So I definitely will get to see pictures of my kids next year! :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back